A treasure trove of the sometimes logical and sometimes mindless ramblings of a woman in the throws of motherhood.

Friday, February 27, 2009

gratitude again...

Yesterday I was able to help a friend. What I did and who I did it for are irrelevant. The amazing part of the experience, aside from helping someone I like, was the way that God was completely and obviously the author of the whole thing. I had laid on my heart for the last few weeks to help this friend. When I approached her and told her what I planned to do for her, she said that it was the very thing that she had been wanting and had stated so to her husband just a few days earlier. How wonderful that God saw her need and met it so quickly and how wonderful for me that he allowed me to be a part of filling that need. So, my gratitude for today is that God sees me as a tool for His good and pleasing will and purpose on this earth. What an affirmation of love that my Father sees me as a capable and useful daughter. I just love Him for that!

No comments: