A treasure trove of the sometimes logical and sometimes mindless ramblings of a woman in the throws of motherhood.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kid Funnies...

Things are starting to "ramp-up" at our house this week. The stress of the move is getting to everyone. The only thing that gets me through it are the times when I can laugh. There are a couple of really funny things that the kids have done this week that are worth sharing.

On Thursday morning, we picked up some bagels from Panera Bread. Carter was home from school, because he has been sick. We gave him a half of a chocolate chip bagel and then went into the kitchen to fix ours. He came around the corner, threw his hands dramatically up in the air and said, "Mommy & Daddy...when I die...I want you to bury me in these bagels."

Genevieve was dancing around the room today while David and I were talking. She hadn't gone to the bathroom in a while so I asked her, "Are you dancing because you have to go potty?" She replied back, "No. I'm dancing because I'm beautiful."



No comments: