A treasure trove of the sometimes logical and sometimes mindless ramblings of a woman in the throws of motherhood.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

God's timing...

God's timing is often very ironic. I just posted some thoughts yesterday about having to "wait" on our new orders. Well, when I got to church last night, David had his orders in hand. We will be making the journey to the Lone Star state. Our report date is April 30th, which is very soon. So, I am "leaning on the everlasting arm" to get us through the whirlwind of selling a house, packing and moving.

WOW! Texas...here we come!

2 comments:

His Song to Sing said...

And oh so much material for blogging now! As I said on chat this morning, I'm excited for you and am confident God knows exactly why you are going to Abilene. I was thinking this afternoon about how He had to know what a tough move this would be for you as you are leaving home again! Of course, when I heard the news I thought immediately about how you and Karen would enjoy spending time together and thought about how she could introduce you to her circle of friends. I didn't know you had other friends out there too from Harding days. What a blessing!

I hope I can encourage your Mom ... she will be the one who needs a friend!

myletterstoemily said...

you'll love texas!

and i'm from oklahoma, and
we hate texans. (mean face)

but boy do we like to
shop there! (happy face)

blessings on your move.