A treasure trove of the sometimes logical and sometimes mindless ramblings of a woman in the throws of motherhood.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

life with Roids...

I went to my doctor on Tuesday. He decided that much of my symptoms (dizziness, headache, etc...) sounded like chronic sinusitis. Hmmm....maybe that explains why I've never been able to breath!! He feels like that constant state seems to be aggravating my vertigo. So, he's put me on a 3 week medical clean out with an antibiotic and steroids.

Two days later I am feeling better. But the steroids have already been a trip worth blogging about. I took my first dose yesterday morning and by the afternoon I was a sweaty Superwomen. I was the Proverbs 31 women, literally on steroids. So much so that I was finally able to drift off to sleep sometime after 3:00 this morning.

So, today....I am a very tired Superwoman who is being held up by a prescription. Please pray for me...and my family. This is going to be one wild ride.

No comments: