A treasure trove of the sometimes logical and sometimes mindless ramblings of a woman in the throws of motherhood.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

unapologetic blogger...

I know that it has been a while since I have posted a new entry, but I have been busy. I don't want to be one of those bloggers that starts every post with an apology or excuse. I have been experiencing life and taking care of my family. My goal is not to go for long periods of time between posts, because that only stifles my creative outlet. But, as I said in my very first post, this isn't about expectations...it's about just letting go and being. So...no apologies. But please keep checking back...it's not much of a blog without readers.

Here is a picture of the boys after Cherry Street's Fall Festival, this weekend. It was a fun way to spend a Friday night and help out our local school. God Bless!


and no...I did not let them go to bed like that. I thought about it, but I'm not that good of a mother.

1 comment:

III said...

Scary!

And I love Carter's smile. That is a winning smile.